Search results

1. J

Suggestion: McMMO Addons

Ah this was more a new category perhaps --- sorry ..:( ...
  2. J

Suggestion: McMMO Addons

Maybe add an enchanting skill as well, that would make sense I think ...
  3. J

Resolved Bug Report: RyRavioli

I'm having the same issue, neither Bal / Deposit or Withdraw works ...
  4. J

Town Credit Use Application: JoJo_GOAT

Username: JoJo_GOAT Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-jojo_goat.726/ What are you applying for? Town Credit Use What server are you filing on? Nation 2...
  5. J

Username: JoJo_GOAT Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-jojo_goat.726/ What are you applying for? Town Credit Use What server are you filing on? Nation 2...
  6. J

Rivendell/Figos Merger Apps

Username: JoJo_GOAT What are you applying for? World Edit Is this a Rivendell or Figos Build? Rivendell Is this build in a Town or the Wild? My Town What is the name of the Town the build was originally in? KronkOcean Do you understand that we will be moving over the entire...
  7. J

Username: JoJo_GOAT What are you applying for? World Edit Is this a Rivendell or Figos Build? Rivendell Is this build in a Town or the Wild? My Town What is the name of the Town the build was originally in? KronkHills Do you understand that we will be moving over the entire...
  8. J

9. J

10. J

Username: JoJo_GOAT What are you applying for? World Edit Is this a Rivendell or Figos Build? Rivendell Is this build in a Town or the Wild? My Town What is the name of the Town the build was originally in? KronkValley Do you understand that we will be moving over the entire...
  11. J

Username: JoJo_GOAT What are you applying for? World Edit Is this a Rivendell or Figos Build? Rivendell Is this build in a Town or the Wild? My Town What is the name of the Town the build was originally in? Dunno, it'äs the one with the underwater build in it Do you...
  12. J

Username: JoJo_GOAT What are you applying for? World Edit Is this a Rivendell or Figos Build? Rivendell Is this build in a Town or the Wild? My Town What is the name of the Town the build was originally in? Don't know ... KronkCity perhaps it's the one with the castle in it...
  13. J

Suggestion: Buy custom tools , armor make a admin shop or server shop on all server it can be small at start ?

I agree -1 from me. Tools can be sold by players in shops as a mean to make money and get an economy going. More diamonds just for the sake of more diamond only creates inflation ...
  14. J

Governor Application: JoJo_GOAT

Username: JoJo_GOAT Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-jojo_goat.726/ What are you applying for? Governor What will be the name of your town? KronkOcean...
  15. J

Suggestion: Allow for Conduits to function in MAIN world (nations servers) only (not in mining world)

No I understand that :). But if this would severely change the economies, I don't think the hassle of 20% haste with running to water and back is the make or break of that business case. Melons are already instantly mined at Efficiency 5 without haste (diamond axe), so maybe setting up that huge...
  16. J

Suggestion: Allow for Conduits to function in MAIN world (nations servers) only (not in mining world)

A melon sells for 1 IMPS. So you would increase the mining speed by 20% for something that sells for 1 IMPS, but you would have to run back and forth to the water (the buff lasts som 15sec). It doesn't make the melons grow faster. So you are still limited by the amount of melons you have and the...
  17. J

Pixel, what farming are you thinking about here? As all farming as I understand it happens in the mining world which is renewable. The haste as I understand it is a 20% increase in mining speed. Also this increase in mining speed is underwater only according to Wiki.
  18. J

Username: JoJo_GOAT What service is your suggestion for? Nation Servers What are you suggesting? Allow for Conduits to function in MAIN world (nations servers) only (not in mining world) Explain in detail what you are suggesting: Am thinking that it would be a good idea for people...