Search results

1. A

Suggestion: Being able to lock glass or armor stands

Username: ascendingmine What service is your suggestion for? All Servers What are you suggesting? Being able to lock glass or armor stands Explain in detail what you are suggesting: I have an enchanted armor on armor stand and i wanna put on :) What are the benefits of your...
  2. A

Mayor Application: ascendingmine

Username: ascendingmine Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-ascendingmine.712/ What are you applying for? Mayor What server will this town be placed on? Nation...
  3. A

Suggestion: Making the reset for all servers 1 day early so on January 31

Username: ascendingmine What service is your suggestion for? All Servers What are you suggesting? Making the reset for all servers 1 day early so on January 31 Explain in detail what you are suggesting: I wanna make the reset on January 31 as on February 1st its Monday. Less people...
  4. A

Landlord Application: ascendingmine

Username: ascendingmine Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-ascendingmine.712/ What are you applying for? Landlord What server will this town be placed on...
  5. A

Not a Bug Bug Report: I got to nether roof. just search on youtube for how i did it

Username: ascendingmine Please write a brief description of the bug or issue. I got to nether roof. just search on youtube for how i did it Please describe in detail the bug or issue. I wanna know if its illegal i mean mojang allows it. Evidence: I use pearl and i go to nether roof
  6. A

Resolved Bug Report: Their might be a way to get dragon egg from thing.

Username: ascendingmine Please write a brief description of the bug or issue. Their might be a way to get dragon egg from thing. Please describe in detail the bug or issue. if u search up how to glitch through barriers their you go. U can glitch through blocks with epearls. Evidence...
  7. A

Complaint: ascendingmine

Username: ascendingmine What are you filing? Complaint Who are you complaining about? Someone greifed the mob spawner they greif everyday. I'd like them punished. What is your complaint? up there Please post any evidence you have. uh just look at blocks Additional Information...
  8. A

Not a Bug Bug Report: Issue, no beacons

Username: ascendingmine Please write a brief description of the bug or issue. Issue, no beacons Please describe in detail the bug or issue. To be honest i just wanna insta mine stone. This would be a + for everyone. To prevent lag just get rid of light somehow idk how but u can do it. I...
  9. A

Complaint: ascendingmine

Username: ascendingmine What are you filing? Complaint Who are you complaining about? Some random dude on 12/26/2020 mined a block under me and let me drown in mining world. What is your complaint? Some random dude on 12/26/2020 mined a block under me and let me drown in mining...
  10. A

Landlord Application: ascendingmine

Username: ascendingmine Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/colonist-application-ascendingmine.711/ What are you applying for? Landlord What server will this town be placed...
  11. A

Colonist Application: ascendingmine

Username: ascendingmine Have you read and do you understand the server rules? yes I have in fact i ask some admin if i can do this and if they say no i dont do it. Do you have the correct funds for the application? Yes, I have $15,000. Which Colony or Nation are you joining? Nation...