Search results

1. C

Resolved Bug Report: Ceramicpigpig

Username: Ceramicpigpig Please write a brief description of the bug or issue. Cant use /fx Please describe in detail the bug or issue. Cant use /fx or /myeffects Evidence: Went to use a dj and wouldnt let me use /fx
  2. C

Not a Bug Bug Report: Ceramicpigpig

Username: Ceramicpigpig Please write a brief description of the bug or issue. Cant use Custom tag Please describe in detail the bug or issue. Cant use /tag select GameBreaker Evidence: I tried to use the command and had Revan give me it temporarily
  3. C

Export/Import: Ceramicpigpig

Username: Ceramicpigpig Where are the items being moved from? Figos to Rivendell (For Merger) What are the Coordinates of the chests? N1 990 -990 ----> N2 750 900 Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No, this is from Figos to Rivendell. How many double...
  4. C

Town Credit Use Application: Ceramicpigpig

Username: Ceramicpigpig Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-ceramicpigpig.634/#post-1735 What are you applying for? Town Credit Use What server are you filing on? Nation...
  5. C

Username: Ceramicpigpig Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No, this is being moved from Imperia. How many double chests are we moving? 1
  6. C

Username: Ceramicpigpig Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No, this is being moved from Imperia. How many double chests are we moving? 1
  7. C

Governor Application: Ceramicpigpig

Username: Ceramicpigpig Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-ceramicpigpig.634/ What are you applying for? Governor Will you be getting a Town now or a Town...
  8. C

9. C

Suggestion: Image to map convertion

Username: Ceramicpigpig What service is your suggestion for? All Servers What are you suggesting? Image to map convertion Explain in detail what you are suggesting: Implementing a plugin that allows people to buy a map containing a irl image I would assume it would be 1 image per...
  10. C

Mayor Application: Ceramicpigpig

Username: Ceramicpigpig Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-ceramicpigpig.634/ What are you applying for? Mayor Are you applying for a Town now, or a Town...
  11. C

Town Credit Use Application: Ceramicpigpig

Username: Ceramicpigpig Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-ceramicpigpig.634/#post-1735 What are you applying for? Town Credit Use What server are you filing on? Nation...
  12. C

Username: Ceramicpigpig Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No, this is being moved from Imperia. How many double chests are we moving? 3
  13. C

Username: Ceramicpigpig Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No, this is being moved from Imperia. How many double chests are we moving? 2
  14. C

Immigrate to Nation 1: Figos Application: Ceramicpigpig

Username: Ceramicpigpig What Nation/Colony are you currently part of?: Nation 4: Gaia What Nation/Colony are you wanting to move to? Nation 1: Figos What is your rank? Landlord+ Do you currently have any towns? It will cost $50,000 per town. Yes. How many towns and what are...
  15. C

LWC: Ceramicpigpig

Username: Ceramicpigpig Are you an owner or member of the town? Owner What server is this on? Nation 4: Gaia What town is this located in? EbonCoast Are you filing an LWC, Chestshop Removal, or Grief Report? LWC Who are you filing an LWC removal for? WhiteChest What are the coordinates of...
  16. C

[DELETED] Landlord Application: Ceramicpigpig

Username: Ceramicpigpig Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-ceramicpigpig.634/#post-1735 What are you applying for? Landlord What server will this town be...
  17. C

Colonist Application: Ceramicpigpig

Username: Ceramicpigpig Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Do you have the correct funds for the application? Yes, I have $15,000. Which Colony or Nation are you joining? Nation 4: Gaia Do you understand that this application may take up to 5 days to...