Recent content by Plumberr

1. P

Export/Import: Plumberr

Username: Plumberr Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No, this is being moved from Imperia. How many double chests are we moving? 1
  2. P

Username: Plumberr Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No, this is being moved from Imperia. How many double chests are we moving? 1
  3. P

Mayor Application: Plumberr

Username: Plumberr Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-plumberr.1774/ What are you applying for? Mayor Are you applying for a Town now, or a Town Credit for...
  4. P

5. P

Landlord Application: Plumberr

Username: Plumberr Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-plumberr.1774/ What are you applying for? Landlord What Nation will this town be placed in? Demoria...
  6. P

7. P

DIP! I would like to buy a pickaxe before the transfer but you're out D:
  8. P

9. P

10. P

11. P

Colonist Application: Plumberr

Username: Plumberr Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Do you have the correct funds for the application? Yes, I have $15,000. Which Colony or Nation are you joining? Nation 3: Demoria Do you understand that this application may take up to 5 days to process...
  12. P

Bug Report: pauldersgate

It could be latency related. I was just 1-shot by a drowned.