Recent content by ownwi

1. O

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

what an foolishness it is that you are forcing me to listen your pseudo nonsense. thanks but not interested.
  2. O

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

why dont you apply give dog bad name and hang it ? for the might makes right and you are an admin, and this is off-topic section. so im also sound right. but might makes right. so ban me and dont waste time.
  3. O

is that i have come to russia ? or america ? or britian ? so that you are so forcefully asking me ? huh? want to apply give dog bad name and hang it ? huh? than dont worry too much and do it, just as your forefathers has done. for might makes the right.
  4. O

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second ) can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or...