Recent content by Fortune_Dragon

1. F

Export/Import: Fortune_Dragon

Username: Fortune_Dragon Where are the items being moved from? Nation 3: Demoria Where are your Items being moved to? Imperia Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? Yes, I have the 2k per Double Chest How many double chests are we moving? 1
  2. F

June Build Contest!

Username: Fortune_Dragon Yes I have read the Build Rules Yes Will you be building as a Team? No What Nation will you be representing with your Build? (If you mark 'Undecided' you must decide prior to Applications closing on June 23rd) Demoria Do you understand that this...
  3. F

SUMO SATURDAY!!

In-Game Name: Fortune_Dragon What was the magic word?: Pepperoni
  4. F

Username: Fortune_Dragon Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No, this is being moved from Imperia. How many double chests are we moving? 4
  5. F

Landlord Application: Fortune_Dragon

Username: Fortune_Dragon Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-fortune_dragon.1058/ What are you applying for? Landlord What server will this town be placed on...
  6. F

Username: Fortune_Dragon Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No, this is being moved from Imperia. How many double chests are we moving? 4
  7. F

Username: Fortune_Dragon Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No, this is being moved from Imperia. How many double chests are we moving? 1
  8. F

Count to ONE MILLION

9. F

Count to ONE MILLION

10. F

Username: Fortune_Dragon Where are the items being moved from? Nation 3: Demoria Where are your Items being moved to? Imperia Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? Yes, I have the 2k per Double Chest How many double chests are we moving? 1
  11. F

Username: Fortune_Dragon Where are the items being moved from? Nation 3: USSR2 Where are your Items being moved to? Imperia Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? Yes, I have the 2k per Double Chest How many double chests are we moving? 1
  12. F

Username: Fortune_Dragon Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No, this is being moved from Imperia. How many double chests are we moving? 2
  13. F

Username: Fortune_Dragon Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No, this is being moved from Imperia. How many double chests are we moving? 1
  14. F

Username: Fortune_Dragon Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No, this is being moved from Imperia. How many double chests are we moving? 3
  15. F

Username: Fortune_Dragon Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? Yes, I have the 2k per Double Chest How many double chests are we moving? 1