Recent content by Aerorah

1. Aerorah

Skyblock Challenge Ideas!

I noticed there is no way to currently get Beetroot seeds even though there is a challenge to build a beetroot farm - Perhaps add a way to get beetroot seeds, I know there was a way, but it was removed due to someone abusing it. I also noticed getting lapis, specially early on, is very hard...
  2. Aerorah

Username Change App: Ladyvamptress

Current Username: Ladyvamptress What is your new username?: Aerorah Please provide a link to your history on www.namemc.com: https://namemc.com/search?q=Aerorah Please provide a link to your Citizen Record...
  3. Aerorah

Immigrate to Nation 3: USSR2 Application: Ladyvamptress

Username: Ladyvamptress What Nation/Colony are you currently part of?: Nation 1: Figos What Nation/Colony are you wanting to move to? Nation 3: USSR2 What is your rank? Colonist Do you have the applicable funds? No. As a Colonist Immigrating, you can move 1 Double Chest of items over...
  4. Aerorah

Immigrate to Nation 1: Hyperborea Application: Ladyvamptress

Username: Ladyvamptress What Nation/Colony are you currently part of?: Nation 2: Rivendell What Nation/Colony are you wanting to move to? Nation 1: Hyperborea What is your rank? Colonist Do you have the applicable funds? No. As a Colonist Immigrating, you can move 1 Double...
  5. Aerorah

Colonist Application: Ladyvamptress

Username: Ladyvamptress Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Do you have the correct funds for the application? Yes, I have $15,000. Which Colony or Nation are you joining? Colony 2 Do you understand that this application may take up to 5 days to process? Yes
  6. Aerorah

Resolved Bug Report: /kit weekly Bug

Username: Ladyvamptress Please write a brief description of the bug or issue. /kit weekly Bug Please describe in detail the bug or issue. 1. Standing in Nation 2. 2. Bought Tier3. 3. Did /lobby and jumped off the boat. 4. Did /kit and clicked the red block thinking it was the weekly and it was...