LV

Username:
Neecoalage

What service is your suggestion for?
All Servers

What are you suggesting?
Jobs Plugin

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
Just to input the jobs plugin. I believe there is a way that you can alter the amount of money people make from jobs. Allow people to have three jobs at any given time, and make it to where if you leave a job you either lose levels or you have to start from the bottom (0).

I believe this will give people a small chance to make additional money. At this time, all we really have is selling to server or selling to others, which does kinda limit what we can sell to others or other servers.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
Will allow for an alternate way to make money (not outrageous amounts)

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
Jobs plugin?

DrowningInPizza

Cheesiest Lead Admin
LeadAdmin
Admin
Forum Premium
Wiki Team Member
Oct 19, 2020
Awards
LV

I'll let everyone discuss, but I will say the one thing about the jobs plug-in is that it would take an economy rework.
Even for a small amount, things would have to change around to allow for the making of extra money doing tasks.

Pixel75

Mayor

Demoria
Nov 16, 2020
Awards
LV

-1 The current ways of making money are pretty simple and easy. I feel like this could also be confusing to new players having jobs alongside the quests system.

MocaBear

Landlord

Former Developer
Kypros
Nov 21, 2020
Awards
LV

**speaking as a player, not as a staff member with any say on accepting/rejecting suggestions**

I like the idea of a system to do things/jobs and get money for it however I believe our daily quests system is a substitute for this... So if we are talking of whole plugin dedicated to this i would -1 , but I would lean more towards a +1 for a less restricted daily quest like system that allows people to repeat/do additional tasks and to gain IMPS rather than daily task tokens etc. but those are just my $0.02.

Status
Not open for further replies.