LV

Username:
UBeagle

What service is your suggestion for?
Imperia

What are you suggesting?
Allow Citizens to use /bank commands

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
Right now citizens are the only rank that cant use bank. I suggest allowing them to use it... I understand the purpose of not allowing citizens access to bank, being that they should make money in the nation they want to be a part of... but the issue for me is what does it really stop? Unlike Exports/Imports (which i agree citizens should not have access to) bank access will not add additional blocks or benefit the player excessively. Because you cant afk money on other servers, so no matter how many servers your a part of, the money-making will be equal. The biggest issue is the server as a whole is going around this anyway! allowing the citizen to pay a colonist+ in one nation, and have them pay someone in the other nation they are going to... it seems like it's happening already, and all we are currently doing is adding confusion that isn't really necessary.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
Creating less of an issue surrounding citizens gaining colonist, and allowing them to actually see what each nation has to offer without penalizing them for earning money on a nation that they don't want to be a part of/don't choose.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
nope just changing permissions.

Reactions: Pixel75

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

Due to several administrative reasons this is currently going to be rejected. Maybe someday in the future this will be reasonable, however, it would cause a lot of headache for the Admin+ Team if we allowed it right now which is why it was purposefully disabled in the first place. If you really want to move money as a Citizen, use a friend.

Locked and Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.