Looking for input on a new command!

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

Hello yall, in response to the following suggestion; http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/suggestion-we-make-a-menu.310/ I will be working on a /menu to incorporate the most common commands. At this time I am looking for your suggestions on which commands to add. These can be things such as /home, /sethome, /mail etc. Post what you want to see, and then I will look into what we will actually use.

We have already begun on this a little bit by offering a /travel command, this just puts nation traveling into a GUI aswell, which you can see below. This command will be live after the next maintanence.

Reactions: DOUG_DIMMADOME

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

/sell same
When it comes to /sell or /pay commands I will not be implementing them for the sole reason of I dont want users to accidentally sell their items and then come to the staff team upset. When it comes to selling items we will require you to always type in the command yourself.

Reactions: Pixel75

GoldenCactus_

Admin

Admin
Nation Leader
Aureus
Wiki Team Member
Nov 14, 2020
Awards
LV

I think to further enhance the /nlist cmd, I think adding to the menu a player username list would be beneficial. Basically it would be a means to see who's in what nation without hovering over their name in the chat if they so happen to type something.

Reactions: Pixel75