Resolved Bug Report: Zufal

Zufal

Citizen

Nov 18, 2020
LV

Username:
Zufal

Please write a brief description of the bug or issue.
Immediate Falling

Please describe in detail the bug or issue.
I was flying with an elytra and then immediately started falling to the ground unable to move or use fireworks to launch myself to safety, I died losing all items and levels

Evidence:
Row_1297 had a similar glitch happen but landed in water

Dec 8, 2020
LV

I had the same thing happen but I landed in the water when it happened. My ping didn’t spike at all and I never received a message saying I reached the end of the world.

DrowningInPizza

Cheesiest Lead Admin
LeadAdmin
Admin
Forum Premium
Wiki Team Member
Oct 19, 2020
Awards
LV

Is it possible the elytra broke?

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

Can I get the following information,
Which world were you in
Estimated time that this occurred (In EST Or PST)

I will investigate, however from what I have gathered at this point it is extremely hard to prove if you truly died because of hitting the world border with an elytra or not.

Zufal

Citizen

Nov 18, 2020
LV

Can I get the following information,
Which world were you in
Estimated time that this occurred (In EST Or PST)

I will investigate, however from what I have gathered at this point it is extremely hard to prove if you truly died because of hitting the world border with an elytra or not.
I was in the nation world around 1130pm to 12am and never got a message saying I hit the edge of the world plus hitting the edge of the world does not do fall damage

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

I was in the nation world around 1130pm to 12am and never got a message saying I hit the edge of the world plus hitting the edge of the world does not do fall damage
ah I apologize I was told it was due to the border last night. I can investigate but tbh without exact reproduction steps its going to be incredibly hard to reproduce anything.

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

After running multiple tests, the description you gave matches exactly what happens when your elytra breaks. Tested multiple ways and that’s the only one that makes sense.

As you said hitting the world border did no damage. I’m sorry this happened but there is nothing we can do as that’s a Minecraft base thing.

Zufal

Citizen

Nov 18, 2020
LV

After running multiple tests, the description you gave matches exactly what happens when your elytra breaks. Tested multiple ways and that’s the only one that makes sense.

As you said hitting the world border did no damage. I’m sorry this happened but there is nothing we can do as that’s a Minecraft base thing.

Zufal

Citizen

Nov 18, 2020
LV

An unbreaking 3 elytra has a flight time of around 29 minutes and I wasn't flying for 29 minutes but I suppose due to my lack of evidence I can't prove I even died so shit