RyRavioli

Citizen

May 29, 2021
Awards
Florida USA
LV

Username:
RyRavioli

Please write a brief description of the bug or issue.
Missing 20 sheep

Please describe in detail the bug or issue.
Logged on 15 mins ago and discovered 20 sheep missing from my sheep room. List of sheep colors missing 1 Light Gray 1 Lime green 1 Black 1 Red 1 Magenta 1 Pink 1 Cyan 2 Light Blue 2 Gray 2 Green 2 Brown 2 Orange 1 blue 2 Purple

Evidence:
Well it was know by Azeril (Sorry if i spelt it wrong) that i had all pairs of color sheeps, we spoke about it the same day i posted the picture in general chat she asked if i was gonna open a store for it and i told her idk yet. And i posted a picture of my under construction sheep room in the general chat on Discord, I also have a double chest of every color wool, i will provide evidence of that and the picture i posted in the gen chat. <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/LOXZKkq" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/LOXZKkq"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

Not 100% sure how things are set up presently, but I know in the past there was a "butcher" that ran if there was too many animals in a chunk. If some of your mobs are still there while the rest are gone that is likely what could be the cause. Altho ill leave it up to the current dev's who know more about the present setups to confirm my thinking on the matter.