Resolved Bug Report: I am invincible to fall damage.

_imCj

Landlord

Demoria
Nov 17, 2020
LV

Username:
_imCj

Please write a brief description of the bug or issue.
I am invincible to fall damage when my pet is active. I have the dolphin pet and I seem to be invincible to fall damage when it is active, I do not have to be riding it, it just has to be following me.

Please describe in detail the bug or issue.
I recreated this in my town of Bermuda as well as in the nether world by building up roughly 20-25 blocks and jumping off with no effect to my health. I had only diamond boots on with no feather falling enchantment.

Evidence:
None at the moment, but can recreate in front of devs if they would like.

Last edited:

GoldenCactus_

Admin

Admin
Nation Leader
Aureus
Wiki Team Member
Nov 14, 2020
Awards
LV

Evidence: watched him drop 32 blocks with no damage within his claim. Tested it myself and died. Not sure of reason.

_imCj

Landlord

Demoria
Nov 17, 2020
LV

So basically here is what I have found so far: If I am riding my pet I take absolutely no fall damage regardless of height. When I am not riding my pet but it is spawned in I experienced no fall damage only periodically and never when a developer was around. Also, I have found that if I experience no fall damage multiple times due to riding my pet and then I despawn my pet completely, if I jump afterwards I still take no fall damage, regardless of height. Cactus also witnessed me take zero fall damage when not riding a pet multiple times and I have no explanation for that. The only confirmed bug I can give though right now without further testing is that riding a pet causes you to take literally no fall damage.

Last edited:

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

@_imCj a fix for this should now be live, please test and let me know.