Search results

1. ConfusedJeremy

Export/Import: ConfusedJeremy

Username: ConfusedJeremy Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No, this is being moved from Imperia. How many double chests are we moving? 1
  2. ConfusedJeremy

Town Credit Use Application: ConfusedJeremy

Username: ConfusedJeremy Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-confusedjeremy.1618/#post-4734 What are you applying for? Town Credit Use What server are you...
  3. ConfusedJeremy

Landlord Application: ConfusedJeremy

Username: ConfusedJeremy Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-confusedjeremy.1618/#post-4734 What are you applying for? Landlord What server will this town be...
  4. ConfusedJeremy

Username: ConfusedJeremy Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No, this is being moved from Imperia. How many double chests are we moving? 1
  5. ConfusedJeremy

6. ConfusedJeremy

Colonist Application: ConfusedJeremy

Username: ConfusedJeremy Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes, pretty much the golden rule, be respectful and such Do you have the correct funds for the application? Yes, I have $15,000. Which Colony or Nation are you joining? Nation 2: Rivendell Do you...