Search results

1. kimi2QT

Market Stall Application: kimi2QT

Username: kimi2QT How long are you renting a stall for? 4 Weeks Do you have the required $5,000 per Week of Rent? Yes, I have $5,000 per Week of Rental in my Balance Do you currently have a stall? Yes, I currently have a stall and, if possible, would like to keep it. Have you...
  2. kimi2QT

Suggestion: Lower the sleep requirement

Username: kimi2QT What service is your suggestion for? Skyblock What are you suggesting? Lower the sleep requirement Explain in detail what you are suggesting: if 3/6 people are sleeping, allow the server to cycle quickly through the night. Allow night to pass while 50% of...
  3. kimi2QT

Username: kimi2QT How long are you renting a stall for? 2 Weeks Do you have the required $5,000 per Week of Rent? Yes, I have $5,000 per Week of Rental in my Balance Do you currently have a stall? Yes, I currently have a stall and, if possible, would like to keep it. Have you...
  4. kimi2QT

Username: kimi2QT How long are you renting a stall for? 1 Week Do you have the required $5,000 per Week of Rent? Yes, I have $5,000 per Week of Rental in my Balance Do you currently have a stall? No, I do not currently have a stall. Have you read and do you understand the server...
  5. kimi2QT

Landlord Application: kimi2QT

Username: kimi2QT Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: https://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-kimi2qt.1890/ What are you applying for? Landlord What Nation will this town be placed in? Aureus...
  6. kimi2QT

Colonist Application: kimi2QT

Username: kimi2QT Have you read and do you understand the server rules? yep Do you have the correct funds for the application? Yes, I have $15,000. Which Nation are you joining? Aureus Do you understand that this application may take up to 5 days to process? Not with this admin team
  7. kimi2QT

Export/Import: kimi2QT

Username: kimi2QT Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? Yes, I have the 2k per Double Chest How many double chests are we moving? 1
  8. kimi2QT

LWC: kimi2QT

Username: kimi2QT Are you an owner or member of the town? Owner What server is this on? Nation 2: Rivendell Is this located in a town or the wild? If it is a town, please link the Town Application. wild Are these ChestShops or Locks located in a PvP zone? No, they are not...
  9. kimi2QT

Username: kimi2QT Where are the items being moved from? Nation 2: Rivendell Where are your Items being moved to? Imperia Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? Yes, I have the 2k per Double Chest How many double chests are we moving? 1
  10. kimi2QT

Suggestion: Blacksmith Appraisal

Username: kimi2QT What service is your suggestion for? Nation Servers What are you suggesting? Blacksmith Appraisal Explain in detail what you are suggesting: Add an option to the Blacksmith to appraise an item's durability and # of repairs remaining. He can say something like "I may only be...
  11. kimi2QT

Nation Expansion Application: Nation 2: Rivendell

Username: kimi2QT What Nation/Colony is this paperwork for? Nation 2: Rivendell What type of Nation Paperwork are you filing? Nation Expansion Which Nation Expansion are you filing for? Expansion 1 - World Will Be 3k x 3k Does your Nation have $500,000 required for this...
  12. kimi2QT

Username: kimi2QT Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? Yes, I have the 2k per Double Chest How many double chests are we moving? 2
  13. kimi2QT

Username: kimi2QT Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? Yes, I have the 2k per Double Chest How many double chests are we moving? 1
  14. kimi2QT

Username: kimi2QT Where are the items being moved from? Nation 1: Rivendell Where are your Items being moved to? Kypros Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No, this is from Figos to Rivendell. How many double chests are we moving? 63 chests + dchests, 6 shulkers >...
  15. kimi2QT

Town Credit Use Application: kimi2QT

Username: kimi2QT Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: https://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-kimi2qt.991/ What are you applying for? Town Credit Use What server are you filing on? Nation 2...
  16. kimi2QT

Nation Creation Application: Nation 2: Kypros

Username: kimi2QT What Nation/Colony is this paperwork for? Nation 2: Rivendell What type of Nation Paperwork are you filing? Nation Creation Are you the current Colony Leader? Yes. What will be the name for your Nation? Kypros What will be the name of your Rank? ArchSage Who will be your...
  17. kimi2QT

LWC: kimi2QT

Username: kimi2QT Are you an owner or member of the town? Owner What server is this on? Nation 2: Rivendell Is this located in a town or the wild? If it is a town, please link the Town Application...
  18. kimi2QT

Bug Report: kimi2QT

Username: kimi2QT Please write a brief description of the bug or issue. My journal says error Please describe in detail the bug or issue. So i picked up the necromancers quest to build a zombie. At one point i had 2 entries for getting the zombie flesh in a swamp. but now i just have...
  19. kimi2QT

Username: kimi2QT Where are the items being moved from? Nation 2: Rivendell Where are your Items being moved to? Imperia Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? Yes, I have the 2k per Double Chest How many double chests are we moving? 1
  20. kimi2QT

Username: kimi2QT Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No How many double chests are we moving? 5