Search results

1. Commodore_Rossa

Suggestion: War

Username: Commodore_Rossa What service is your suggestion for? All Servers What are you suggesting? War Explain in detail what you are suggesting: i want war, simple as that What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server? war is a benefit, the military industrial...
  2. Commodore_Rossa

Mute Appeal: Commodore_Rossa

Username: Commodore_Rossa What are you filing? Mute Appeal Have you changed your username since you were muted? If so, what is your new username? nope Why were you muted? i spoke ill of the mentaly impaired Please explain in your own words what rule you violated. im not gonna...
  3. Commodore_Rossa

Immigrate to Nation 2: Rivendell Application: Commodore_Rossa

Username: Commodore_Rossa What Nation/Colony are you currently part of?: Nation 1: Figos What Nation/Colony are you wanting to move to? Nation 2: Rivendell What is your rank? Colonist Do you have the applicable funds? Yes, $25,000. As a Colonist Immigrating, you can move 1...
  4. Commodore_Rossa

The wheel turns..

Time passes, empires rise and fall, and yet here i STAND. Prepare yourselves for FANTASIA. and the rise of the RED BAND.
  5. Commodore_Rossa

Immigrate to Nation 1: Figos Application: Commodore_Rossa

Username: Commodore_Rossa What Nation/Colony are you currently part of?: Nation 4: Gaia What Nation/Colony are you wanting to move to? Nation 1: Figos What is your rank? Citizen Please write the name of the Immigration Officer of the Nation/Colony you wish to move to. i know not...
  6. Commodore_Rossa

Immigrate to Nation 3: USSR2 Application: Commodore_Rossa

Username: Commodore_Rossa What Nation/Colony are you currently part of?: Nation 4: Gaia What Nation/Colony are you wanting to move to? Nation 3: USSR2 What is your rank? Colonist Do you have the applicable funds? No. As a Colonist Immigrating, you can move 1 Double Chest of items over...
  7. Commodore_Rossa

Colonist Application: Commador Rossa

Username: Commodor_Rossa Have you read and do you understand the server rules? yup Do you have the correct funds for the application? Yes, I have $15,000. Which Colony or Nation are you joining? Nation 4: Gaia Do you understand that this application may take up to 5 days to process? sadly...