Search results

1. Commodore_Rossa

Suggestion: War

Username: Commodore_Rossa What service is your suggestion for? All Servers What are you suggesting? War Explain in detail what you are suggesting: i want war, simple as that What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server? war is a benefit, the military industrial...
  2. Commodore_Rossa

Mute Appeal: Commodore_Rossa

Username: Commodore_Rossa What are you filing? Mute Appeal Have you changed your username since you were muted? If so, what is your new username? nope Why were you muted? i spoke ill of the mentaly impaired Please explain in your own words what rule you violated. im not gonna...
  3. Commodore_Rossa

Immigrate to Nation 2: Rivendell Application: Commodore_Rossa

Finally, if this goes well, i can start work on FANTASIA, I've been waiting half a year for this.
  4. Commodore_Rossa

Immigrate to Nation 2: Rivendell Application: Commodore_Rossa

Username: Commodore_Rossa What Nation/Colony are you currently part of?: Nation 1: Figos What Nation/Colony are you wanting to move to? Nation 2: Rivendell What is your rank? Colonist Do you have the applicable funds? Yes, $25,000. As a Colonist Immigrating, you can move 1...
  5. Commodore_Rossa

The wheel turns..

Time passes, empires rise and fall, and yet here i STAND. Prepare yourselves for FANTASIA. and the rise of the RED BAND.
  6. Commodore_Rossa

Immigrate to Nation 1: Figos Application: Commodore_Rossa

Still deaf to my cries, lost in hope I lie defeated, My soul has been torn, and my body forsaken, Bearing sins of my past, But this doesn't mean my future is taken. Please Venerable Monarch of Figo, will you find it in your heart to take in a stray soul such as I?
  7. Commodore_Rossa

Immigrate to Nation 1: Figos Application: Commodore_Rossa

Username: Commodore_Rossa What Nation/Colony are you currently part of?: Nation 4: Gaia What Nation/Colony are you wanting to move to? Nation 1: Figos What is your rank? Citizen Please write the name of the Immigration Officer of the Nation/Colony you wish to move to. i know not...
  8. Commodore_Rossa

Deportation Request: DOUG_DIMMADOME

No use, N3 wont take me, i am hapless and alone, cursed to wander bearing sins of my past, i committed many a crime, but is this justification for my own future to be taken away from me? My hands grow tired and weary, I'm contemplating posting my final immigration request to Figo's N1, but i...
  9. Commodore_Rossa

Immigrate to Nation 3: USSR2 Application: Commodore_Rossa

Username: Commodore_Rossa What Nation/Colony are you currently part of?: Nation 4: Gaia What Nation/Colony are you wanting to move to? Nation 3: USSR2 What is your rank? Colonist Do you have the applicable funds? No. As a Colonist Immigrating, you can move 1 Double Chest of items over...
  10. Commodore_Rossa

Colonist Application: Commador Rossa

Username: Commodor_Rossa Have you read and do you understand the server rules? yup Do you have the correct funds for the application? Yes, I have $15,000. Which Colony or Nation are you joining? Nation 4: Gaia Do you understand that this application may take up to 5 days to process? sadly...