Search results

1. TheCravedOne

Mayor Application: TheCravedOne

Username: TheCravedOne Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-thecravedone.811/ What are you applying for? Mayor What server will this town be placed on? Nation...
  2. TheCravedOne

Suggestion: Ability to increase world border sizes

Username: TheCravedOne What service is your suggestion for? Nation Servers What are you suggesting? Ability to increase world border sizes Explain in detail what you are suggesting: im suggesting that we have the ability to purchase with either in game money or real, increased world...
  3. TheCravedOne

Suggestion: An additional currency.

with this suggestion i believe that emeralds should be the "alternate currency" given they have no value to the server and they aren't too easily obtainable
  4. TheCravedOne

Landlord Application: TheCravedOne

Username: TheCravedOne Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-thecravedone.811/ What are you applying for? Landlord What server will this town be placed on...
  5. TheCravedOne

Suggestion: To Sell Glowstone at the Imperia Block Shop

+1 no reason not to give the people glowstone
  6. TheCravedOne

Suggestion: allow signs to be locked in mining

+1 I don’t really see a negative to this with mining resetting and it’s a system we already have.
  7. TheCravedOne

Introductions

Username: TheCravedOne Favorite Minecraft Block: all that glitters is diamond (blocks of course) How you got to Imperia: Missing the good ol days with all my pals on Minecraft Favorite color: Cyan, Seabreeze, Crystal mint. whatever you wanna call it Most recently watched movie: It was one...
  8. TheCravedOne

Colonist Application: TheCravedOne

Username: TheCravedOne Have you read and do you understand the server rules? yes Do you have the correct funds for the application? Yes, I have $15,000. Which Colony or Nation are you joining? Nation 1: Figos Do you understand that this application may take up to 5 days to...