Search results

1. B

Landlord Application: Benasa

Username: Benasa Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-benasa.756/ What are you applying for? Landlord What server will this town be placed on? Nation 2...
  2. B

Resolved Bug Report: i left the game i was in the neather because of my internet i got kicked i joined after a few minutes and than when i joined i saw that i

Username: Benasa Please write a brief description of the bug or issue. i left the game i was in the neather because of my internet i got kicked i joined after a few minutes and than when i joined i saw that i burned to death when i wasint in the game Please describe in detail the bug or...
  3. B

Colonist Application: Benasa

Username: Benasa Have you read and do you understand the server rules? yes Do you have the correct funds for the application? Yes, I have $15,000. Which Colony or Nation are you joining? Nation 2: Rivendell Do you understand that this application may take up to 5 days to process...