Search results

1. Lodogg

Suggestion: Town Outline Options

Username: Lodogg What service is your suggestion for? Nation Servers What are you suggesting? Town Outline Options Explain in detail what you are suggesting: I'm suggesting that we allow players to pay an additional option while creating a town for a town wall. Yes, I know.. This...
  2. Lodogg

Suggestion: Changing the "/website" command

Username: Lodogg What service is your suggestion for? All Servers What are you suggesting? Changing the "/website" command Explain in detail what you are suggesting: Changing the "/website" command to give a result of "http://talesofimperia.com". Right now the result of the command...
  3. Lodogg

Colonist Application: Lodogg

Username: Lodogg Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes, I do fully understand them. Do you have the correct funds for the application? Yes, I have $15,000. Which Colony or Nation are you joining? Nation 3: USSR2 Do you understand that this application may take...
  4. Lodogg

Suggestion: Adding CraftBook

Username: Lodogg What service is your suggestion for? Nation Servers What are you suggesting? Adding CraftBook Explain in detail what you are suggesting: This plugin adds a lot of features to the game. It speaks for itself, so nothing for me to say here. :p Here is a list of some of them. -...
  5. Lodogg

Suggestion: Reformat Server Restarting message

Username: Lodogg What service is your suggestion for? All Servers What are you suggesting? Reformat Server Restarting message Explain in detail what you are suggesting: I'm suggesting that we change the server restarting message to something other than "Server Closed". Maybe something like...