Recent content by zjkhan

1. zjkhan

Immigrate to Nation 1: Figos Application: zjkhan

Username: zjkhan What Nation/Colony are you currently part of?: Nation 2: Rivendell What Nation/Colony are you wanting to move to? Nation 1: Figos What is your rank? Landlord+ Do you currently have any towns? It will cost $50,000 per town. Yes. How many towns and what are...
  2. zjkhan

~Staff History Guidebook~

the fact this isn't bolded like the top yellow title drives me nuts
  3. zjkhan

Suggestion: Marry pluggin

+1 would like to marry theman
  4. zjkhan

[DELETED] Landlord Application: zjkhan

Username: zjkhan Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/colonist-application-zjkhan.339/ What are you applying for? Landlord What server will this town be placed on? Nation 2: Rivendell...
  5. zjkhan

Bibbity's Siggy Shop (Open)

my sig has been and is amazing <3
  6. zjkhan

Suggestion: [nation] tag for all users

Username: zjkhan What service is your suggestion for? All Servers What are you suggesting? [nation] tag for all users Explain in detail what you are suggesting: This would be more for identification, like every colonist + would have a tag added to their names with respect to the...
  7. zjkhan

Suggestion: Make Overthrows More Difficult Than a Vote

I think this is a good idea, but considering the politicking is such a big part of the server, maybe if you have upwards of 80% of the vote it’s an automatic overthrow, with the rest of the suggestions you made
  8. zjkhan

Ship Removal Discussion

Yeah no we should be able to keep the boats if we want but an event to fight to keep them would be hella dope
  9. zjkhan

Colonist Application: zjkhan

Username: zjkhan Have you read and do you understand the server rules? yes Do you have the correct funds for the application? Yes, I have $15,000. Which Colony or Nation are you joining? Colony 2 Do you understand that this application may take up to 5 days to process? yessir
  10. zjkhan

Resolved Bug Report: Space after a reply in /msg 's

Username: zjkhan Please write a brief description of the bug or issue. Space after a reply in /msg 's Please describe in detail the bug or issue. there is a space before a persons reply in msg, that isn't there when you send a message // probably just a space in config file Evidence: imgur link