Recent content by Lodogg

1. Lodogg

competition for writing the best pab and weird love story 25k

Two developers, both alike in dignity. In fair Imperia, where we lay our scene. Weird and Pab walk the streets of Imperia side by side. They look around to find things to develop and ignore chat because new people take up too much time. Their real focus is on finding quality relationships with...
  2. Lodogg

Suggestion: Addition of teleport command.

+1 this would help out a lot. I would be okay paying a good amount of money for it each use. This can also simply be added in the essentials/essentialsX plugin.
  3. Lodogg

Suggestion: Town Outline Options

Username: Lodogg What service is your suggestion for? Nation Servers What are you suggesting? Town Outline Options Explain in detail what you are suggesting: I'm suggesting that we allow players to pay an additional option while creating a town for a town wall. Yes, I know.. This...
  4. Lodogg

Suggestion: Changing the "/website" command

Username: Lodogg What service is your suggestion for? All Servers What are you suggesting? Changing the "/website" command Explain in detail what you are suggesting: Changing the "/website" command to give a result of "http://talesofimperia.com". Right now the result of the command...
  5. Lodogg

Suggestion: Marry pluggin

+1 I got some players I wanna marry. Will pay for a marriage license.
  6. Lodogg

Colonist Application: Lodogg

Username: Lodogg Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes, I do fully understand them. Do you have the correct funds for the application? Yes, I have $15,000. Which Colony or Nation are you joining? Nation 3: USSR2 Do you understand that this application may take...
  7. Lodogg

Suggestion: Invincible Flag

+1 This would be awesome for the towns
  8. Lodogg

Suggestion: A 30 minute lotto draw time

+1 Cj is a lotto God!
  9. Lodogg

Suggestion: Adding CraftBook

Awesome. I didn't see it yet. Thanks so much. A mod can remove this post if they want to. :D
  10. Lodogg

Suggestion: Adding CraftBook

Username: Lodogg What service is your suggestion for? Nation Servers What are you suggesting? Adding CraftBook Explain in detail what you are suggesting: This plugin adds a lot of features to the game. It speaks for itself, so nothing for me to say here. :p Here is a list of some of them. -...
  11. Lodogg

Suggestion: Reformat Server Restarting message

Username: Lodogg What service is your suggestion for? All Servers What are you suggesting? Reformat Server Restarting message Explain in detail what you are suggesting: I'm suggesting that we change the server restarting message to something other than "Server Closed". Maybe something like...