Recent content by lenuell

1. lenuell

Export/Import: lenuell

Username: lenuell Where are the items being moved from? Nation 2: Rivendell Where are your Items being moved to? Imperia Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? Yes, I have the 2k per Double Chest How many double chests are we moving? 1
  2. lenuell

Rivendell/Figos Merger Apps

i think thats right?
  3. lenuell

ok ive got a town and edited the app
  4. lenuell

Town Credit Use Application: lenuell

i didnt know that was a diff link..
  5. lenuell

Town Credit Use Application: lenuell

Username: lenuell Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-lenuell.1323/ What are you applying for? Town Credit Use What server are you filing on? Nation 2: Rivendell What...
  6. lenuell

kk sorry i didnt quite get what was goin on >x<
  7. lenuell

Landlord Application: lenuell

Username: lenuell Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/colonist-application-lenuell.1322/ What are you applying for? Landlord What server will this town be placed on? Nation...
  8. lenuell

Username: lenuell What are you applying for? World Edit Is this a Rivendell or Figos Build? Rivendell Is this build in a Town or the Wild? The Wild What are the coordinates of the four corners of this build in the wild? x y z -411 67 -28 -352 76 -28 -352 71 -52 -411 60 -52 What is...
  9. lenuell

June Build Contest!

Username: lenuell Yes I have read the Build Rules Yes Will you be building as a Team? No What Nation will you be representing with your Build? (If you mark 'Undecided' you must decide prior to Applications closing on June 23rd) Rivendell Do you understand that this application...
  10. lenuell

Username: lenuell Where are the items being moved from? Nation 2: Rivendell Where are your Items being moved to? Imperia Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? Yes, I have the 2k per Double Chest How many double chests are we moving? 1
  11. lenuell

Quest Ideas Discussion!

quests that have a visible impact on the town! maybe the mcmmo crew are all bored of living in the same area the quest would be to get certian blocks and items as a nation to move them int othier own homes or workplaces
  12. lenuell

Quest Ideas Discussion!

more short story based content! like small story lines where you have to visit multiple npc an example could be they all need soem tihng from ther others but cant work out a deal so you need to help sort it out not all quests need to have a good reward worthwile the fun of it could jsut be from...
  13. lenuell

Quest Ideas Discussion!

multiplayer! quests! or just some sort of co op thing possably nation wide quest objectves? the gods coudl give requests for monumets to a nation and that nation coud choose to or to not weather they want tp curry favor with that god idk we could have a saint fro mthat god move into that nation...
  14. lenuell

15. lenuell

Landlord Application: lenuell

im in an aquward spot between 2 ctown claims and only have 91 one way so feck me i guess and just Twinleaf for the name