Recent content by honeyinsouciance

1. honeyinsouciance

Username Change App: row_1297

Current Username: row_1297 What is your new username?: honeyinsouciance Please provide a link to your History on www.Namemc.com https://namemc.com/search?q=honeyinsouciance Do you understand that this application may take up to 5 days to process? yes
  2. honeyinsouciance

Export/Import: row_1297

Username: row_1297 Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No, this is being moved from Imperia. How many double chests are we moving? 1
  3. honeyinsouciance

DIP's Enchantment Shop

can I get 1 Diamond Sword (Smite 5, Loot 3, Sweeping 3, Fire Aspect 2, Knockback 2, Unbr 3) 1 Diamond Pick (Eff 5, Fort 3, Unbr 3) and 1 Diamond Axe (Eff 5, Fort 3, Unbr 3)?
  4. honeyinsouciance

Username: row_1297 Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No, this is being moved from Imperia. How many double chests are we moving? 1-dblchest
  5. honeyinsouciance

That’s kinda cringy ngl 🥴🥴

That’s kinda cringy ngl 🥴🥴
  6. honeyinsouciance

If I’m ancient your practically a mummy

If I’m ancient your practically a mummy
  7. honeyinsouciance

Complaint: row_1297

Username: row_1297 What are you filing? Complaint Who are you complaining about? Atzall What is your complaint? I had logged onto n1 and had said hello and for some reason Atzall decide to attack me in the chat and use multiple derogatory words against me. I ignored him and...
  8. honeyinsouciance

Town Credit Use Application: row_1297

Username: row_1297 Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-row_1297.709/ What are you applying for? Town Credit Use What server are you filing on? Nation 1: Figos...
  9. honeyinsouciance

Username: row_1297 Where are the items being moved from? Imperia Where are you moving your Items to? My Nation Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No, this is being moved from Imperia. How many double chests are we moving? 1-dblchest
  10. honeyinsouciance

Immigrate to Nation 1: Figos Application: row_1297

everyone has been notified that they will not be protected from grief :)
  11. honeyinsouciance

grisha log on and ackowledge my eviction please :)

grisha log on and ackowledge my eviction please :)
  12. honeyinsouciance

Immigrate to Nation 1: Figos Application: row_1297

Username: row_1297 What Nation/Colony are you currently part of?: Nation 4: Gaia What Nation/Colony are you wanting to move to? Nation 1: Figos What is your rank? Landlord+ Do you currently have any towns? It will cost $50,000 per town. Yes. How many towns and what are their names? stardew...