Recent content by Ceramicpigpig

1. C

Resolved Bug Report: Ceramicpigpig

Username: Ceramicpigpig Please write a brief description of the bug or issue. Cant use /fx Please describe in detail the bug or issue. Cant use /fx or /myeffects Evidence: Went to use a dj and wouldnt let me use /fx
  2. C

Not a Bug Bug Report: Ceramicpigpig

Username: Ceramicpigpig Please write a brief description of the bug or issue. Cant use Custom tag Please describe in detail the bug or issue. Cant use /tag select GameBreaker Evidence: I tried to use the command and had Revan give me it temporarily
  3. C

Count to ONE MILLION

4. C

Export/Import: Ceramicpigpig

Username: Ceramicpigpig Where are the items being moved from? Figos to Rivendell (For Merger) What are the Coordinates of the chests? N1 990 -990 ----> N2 750 900 Do you have the 2k per Double Chest required for the Export? No, this is from Figos to Rivendell. How many double...
  5. C

Town Credit Use Application: Ceramicpigpig

should be fixed also Its Keldar sorry for the confusion
  6. C

edited also I flipped because it wes backwards
  7. C

Username: Ceramicpigpig Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-ceramicpigpig.634/#post-1735 What are you applying for? Town Credit Use What server are you filing on? Nation...
  8. C

Rivendell/Figos Merger Apps

Username: Ceramicpigpig What are you applying for? Money/Inventory/Ender Chest Move (Only Applies to Figos Members) Do you understand that this application may take up to 4 days to process? Yes
  9. C

First word that comes to mind!

My Builds
  10. C

Count to ONE MILLION

11. C

First word that comes to mind!

Patrick
  12. C

Count to ONE MILLION

13. C

Count to ONE MILLION