Recent content by Caliki123

1. Caliki123

Suggestion: Add Sponges to Blockshop

I like the idea that it takes money out of the economy, but I think the price would have to be pretty high like 1k+. but sponges being rare is what make them valuable so I’d personally rather them stay out of blockshop and being hard to obtain, keeping their rarity, considering u also need to...
  2. Caliki123

Landlord Application: Caliki123

Username: Caliki123 Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: https://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-caliki123.1895/ What are you applying for? Landlord What Nation will this town be placed in? Aureus What will be...
  3. Caliki123

Colonist Application: Caliki123

Username: Caliki123 Have you read and do you understand the server rules? yes Do you have the correct funds for the application? Yes, I have $15,000. Which Nation are you joining? Aureus Do you understand that this application may take up to 5 days to process? I DO
  4. Caliki123

SUMO SATURDAY!!

In-game name: Caliki123 What was the magic word: pepperoni
  5. Caliki123

Story Time!

udder
  6. Caliki123

Immigrate to Nation 1: Hyperborea Application: Caliki123

They are still in the 2 chests from Rivendell on the ship
  7. Caliki123

Immigrate to Nation 1: Hyperborea Application: Caliki123

Username: Caliki123 What Nation/Colony are you currently part of?: Nation 2: Rivendell What Nation/Colony are you wanting to move to? Nation 1: Hyperborea What is your rank? Landlord+ Do you currently have any towns? It will cost $50,000 per town. No. Please write the name of the...
  8. Caliki123

Immigrate to Nation 2: Rivendell Application: Caliki123

Username: Caliki123 What Nation/Colony are you currently part of?: Nation 1: Hyperborea What Nation/Colony are you wanting to move to? Nation 2: Rivendell What is your rank? Landlord+ Do you currently have any towns? It will cost $50,000 per town. Yes. How many towns and what are their...
  9. Caliki123

Bibbity's Siggy Shop (Open)

+Name on siggy Caliki123 +Any titles or other words (keep in mind that a lot of text will be hard to read). Jr Mod +Do you want your skin in it? Yes pls +Do you want any props/mobs? a bow in one hand with arrows on my back. and riding a horse :) +Theme or color scheme? dark blue, but not too...
  10. Caliki123

Do the alphabet before staff post!

But u were so close, yet so far! D:
  11. Caliki123

[DELETED] Landlord Application: Caliki123

Username: Caliki123 Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-caliki123.99/ What are you applying for? Landlord What server will this town be placed on? Colony 1 What will be...
  12. Caliki123

Colonist Application: Caliki123

Username: Caliki123 Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Do you have the correct funds for the application? Yes, I have $15,000. Which Colony or Nation are you joining? Colony 1 Do you understand that this application may take up to 5 days to process? I do!
  13. Caliki123

Introductions

Username: Caliki123 Favorite Minecraft Block: Pab_jr's head How you got to Imperia: they said hey wanna come over, i was like sure why not. Favorite color: dark blue Most recently watched movie: Avengers Assemble Top 3: 3: Pacific Rim 2: Pirates of the carribean 1: Lilo and Stich